Acha flour 1cup
Tomato sauce 6tablespoons
Meat/fish stock 3cups
Seasoning cube 1cube
Salt 1tea spoon or to your taste
Diced carrots, green beans 2cups
Onion 1 (small bulb)
- Toast 1cup of acha grains in pan for 5minutes.
- Set pot on fire with tomato and pepper sauce.
- Turn in stock into the pot containing sauce.
- Season as desired and allow boiling.
- Turn in acha toasted Acha grains and stir.
- Cover and cook for about 10-15 minutes
- Add vegetables (carrots, green beans, onions)
- Cook for1minute sand turn off source of heat.
- Serve hot.