Rice flour 1 cup heaped
Water (room temp.) 1 cup level
Powdered milk 2 tablespoon
Granulated sugar 1 tablespoon
Egg1 big or 2 small
Groundnut oil 6 teaspoons for frying
- Mix rice flour, milk and sugar in a bowl
- Add water to the mixture to form a smooth batter
- Whisk in egg and mix thoroughly
- Drop a teaspoon of oil inside the dry frying pan and place over medium heat, allow to heat for about 1 minute.
- Pour a scoop of batter using 1/3rd cup or a round bottom spoon into the hot oil; cook for 1 minute, flip and cook the other side about 1 more minute
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Serve pancake with tea or stir-fried vegetable sauce.