Acha flour 1 cup heaped
Water (room temp) 1 cup level
Egg 1 big or 2 small
Seasoning cube 1 cube
Salt ½ teaspoon
Dry shombo/pepper 1 table spoon
Onion ½ small
Groundnut oil 6 teaspoons for frying
- Mix Acha flour with seasoning cube, salt, pepper, and onions
- Add water to the mixture to form a smooth batter
- Whisk in egg and mix thoroughly.
- Drop a teaspoon of oil inside the dry frying pan and place over medium heat, allow to heat for about 1 minute.
- Pour a scoop of batter using 1/3rd cup or a round bottom spoon into the hot oil; cook for 1 minute, flip and cook the other side about 1 more minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancake with tea or stir-fried vegetable sauce.